Monday, August 15, 2011

Week End Update

Good Morning All,

Here are my LK updates.  I admit that I haven't had that much progress, but I was a bit burned out.  I have renewed vigor and will be finishing this little lovely pretty soon.

LK freebie "Hello Spring"
I also received this familiar little guy (the pattern).
I will announce when I am done with the stitching so everyone knows when I will draw the next stitcher. 
One more pic for today.  I was able to get my border supplies for the Stitch-a-Long together. 
If I am able to get the center motif for the Traveling Pattern done tonight, I will be starting this tonight also.  I will not stitch on it again until Friday.  AND, please forgive my tardiness on the stitch-a-long start, I was a bit burned out and just felt like I needed to play with my DS.  He was a bit angry at the last stitch (he he he).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lifes a Stitch is one of my favourite LK's I have stitched it twice. Love your Hello Spring too, I have never stitched that one. Great that you have your supplies ready and dont worry about not starting the SAL yet - I am sure you will make great progress and time with your DS is more important.

LisaG said...

Love Hello Spring, never stitched that one. Lifes A Stitch is lovely & I think I've had it in my stash for all of about 10 years now without stitching it LOL

Look forward to seeing your SAL progress.

Lesleyanne said...

Love Hello Spring, one I have never stitched, maybe next spring lol. I have also never stitched Lifes a Stitch. Look forward to seeing your new start.

Bekca said...

Great projects, I look forward to seeing your progress on each of them.