I'm sorry I have been absent from "overseeing" the group and leaving comments on all of your beautiful stitching!
My life has been turned upside down and without getting into any personal details I will be "away" from home for some time. I won't have computer access and I am not sure how often I will be able to check in.
Please continue to stitch on L*K Mondays and post pics of your projects. The SAL has "informally" started but I have had to drop out at the present time but please feel free to post your progress pic's for us all to admire.
I will return when I can and will miss seeing all of your updates :(
Happy Stitching,
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago

2 comments:
I hope everything is OK, and if not, my prayers are with you. Can't wait till your return.
We'll eagerly await your return Angela, hope all is well xx
Post a Comment