Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Project! - Mon 8th

Hello all! I finally have something to show this week. It's my new LK start, All Things Bright and Beautiful. Here's a close up of where I'm at so far . . .



And here's a picture of the whole design with my progress so far.


Stitched on 32ct Vintage Beige Belfast linen
DMC colours used

I'm really enjoying this design, it's one that I pick up and don't ever want to put down!
Can't wait to see what everybody else has been stitching, best wishes to all,
Bekca

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LisaG said...

Looking lovely Bekca, really like the colours on the little house :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start Bekca. Look forward to seeing it grow.

Joy said...

Don't you just love when a design speaks to you. The colors are great. Can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Oh this is really cute, lovely lovely colours too I think it may have to go on my list!!