Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Updates


Hello,  I have a couple of updates.  First is the SAL.  I chose to do Halloween Rules.  I am a bit behind because I chose to start over so I could use the WDW and CC threads.  Its makes such a big difference and I am really happy with my choice.  Sorry for the pic.  My lighting is terrible, but I promise to get a better pic with the next update.

Lizzie Kate "Halloween Rules"
Next, I have two finishes (stitching finishes).  I still need to get these little guys made up, but I am happy with the Stitching.
I have "Sisters" in the background because its the second one I have stitched.  They are gifts for my baby sitter and her family.  Hello Spring will be made into a pin keep (if I can manage to follow instructions, he he he).  Well folks, that's it for this week.  Hopefully I can figure out how to use my camera and can get better pics up.

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Two lovely finishes and a great new start.

Karen said...

Very cute finishes!

LisaG said...

Some lovely little finishes Joy & a great start on the SAL.