Thursday, August 11, 2011

SAL Progress on Halloween Rules

Well here is the start of my Halloween Rules, am so enjoying this piece...............at last!! Why do I say at last well......I took all my stuff on holiday with me so I could start on August 1st, but half way through what I had done I realised...........................


............like a silly Moo that I am, that I had started the border for Halloween Boo Club Double Flip Its lololol. Well I wasnt going to start again and immediately got on the internet and ordered the patterns for this and some more fabric and decided, hey I'll do both!!
What a wonderful excuse to buy more stash...............it was a mistake, honestly!!

4 comments:

Bekca said...

A wonderful excuse indeed! Looking forward to watching both projects grow.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

LOL.. great excuse! Can't wait to see the progress on them :)

Lesleyanne said...

A great excuse. Both are great new starts and I look forward to seeing your progress.