Hi all, I hope you all got lots of lovely stitching done on the SAL yesterday. Here's where I'm up to on my piece, All Things Bright and Beautiful . . .

I'm moving onto the flag shortly and continuing with the rest of the writing, that I have decided to stitch in all DMC 322, not a combination of the two. I'm also changing other colours as I go along, like the worm and the chicks' legs. This way, the design suits me :)
Best wishes to all,
Bekca
I'm moving onto the flag shortly and continuing with the rest of the writing, that I have decided to stitch in all DMC 322, not a combination of the two. I'm also changing other colours as I go along, like the worm and the chicks' legs. This way, the design suits me :)
Best wishes to all,
Bekca

2 comments:
The colours are so happy on this piece, it is looking really lovely.
Coming along nice Bekca... love the apple, very vibrant.
Post a Comment