Hi, well as you can see I still haven't managed to complete my 12 Days Of Christmas :( I was hoping to get it finished monday just gone but instead I got struck down with Tonsillitis & didn't end up visiting my stitching friends house (a monday event!) & just did very little in the evening.
I hope to give you an update on my LK SAL later in the week. Happy Stitching :)
5 comments:
Looking good Lisa, I know what your saying about being sick, I have had a summer cold and have felt like crap the past couple of days. hope you are feeling better soon.
Happy stitching
Denise
I think it looks lovely Lisa.
Its looking great! Hope you feel better soon.
Ooo tonsilitis that is nasty and just gets you down. Love the progress on your stitching looks wonderful.
So sorry to hear you haven't been well Lisa, I hope you feel much better very soon. Your stitching looks great, I'm sure a finish isn't too far off. Best wishes.
Post a Comment