Traveling Pattern is ready to move on..........Well, I sort of finished the Traveling Pattern Stitch. The border is really off, but I refuse to hold up the pattern because of my "issues". I tried the border 8 times, before conceding that the pattern is smarter than I am. BUT, I enjoyed every minute of it. Its a great pattern and I must stress that its not difficult. I have some issues of my own that make a few things difficult for me. So please know that I LOVEed this stitch and am ready to send it off on its new adventure. Please pop on over to my blog, My New Perspective, if you would like a chance to enter the drawing to be the next chosen in the Stitcherhood.
As for my other LK stitches, I will be working on my Stitch-A-Long today and get a pic up later this week. Hope everyone has a wonderful frog free week. ;)
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago
4 comments:
I love the colors you used. What did you use for the green border? may have to borrow the color combo...
happy stitching on your next project.
awesome color choices!
I've already stitched this one - hope the next in stitcher hood enjoys this lizzie kate pattern
I love your color choices, please tell what color that green is??? LOL. That border practically drove me nutso too and mine was a tiny bit off as well but you can't tell.
I love the colours you have used, I also struggled with the border too...hence why my finished product has buttons on each corner....lol xx
Post a Comment