Monday, August 8, 2011

Lizzie Kate yahoo group

I have tried several times to join the LK yahoo group.  I have never gotten a response.  Can anyone help me?

Linda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you see just to right of this posting in red it says that the group is currently full and not accepting anymore members. Could be the owner is away on holiday?

Shirlee said...

When I joined I did not notice any red lettering highlighting the fact that new members aren't being accepted. I just clicked to join the site & a little square with my chosen photo showed up & the number of members showed as 150. I came back to the site the following day to read a post & saw the red lettering at that time. I thought that perhaps I had been the last person allowed to join since my picture was still there in the members area. Then I noticed the Membership Details area where it also had the red lettering about not accepting anyone else now. Below that was the usual stuff people see saying to contact Angela to become a member. I contacted Angela asking if I was a member or not since my photo showed in the members area. I haven't gotten a response either. Does anyone know for sure if she is on vacation?

Angela said...

Sorry Ladies....life is beyond crazy right now for me and I have very limited computer time that is actually being spent organizing an exchange coming up on another group.

This group is full at the moment but please feel free to check back as when life calms down I plan to do some "housecleaning" and watch the group for future announcements.

Now I am not associated with the LK Yahoo group and I don't have any information about that one...sorry :(