Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some Info

Hello everyone,  I want to say thank you for all of the wonderful comments I received on the Traveling Pattern.  I have not given up and am already frogging.  I received some requests for the colors I chose on "Life's a Stitch", so here ya go folks.....

Fabric: WDW Putty 30 ct.
All DMC Colors
Variegated #94 for the border
963 for the petals
223 for the center of the flowers
351 for the row under Life's
666 for the row under "A" and the heart
3363 for the leaves
937 for the words

Hope this helps, and I too love the border #94 color.  It just seems to sparkle. ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing Joy. I love the green and can't believe I have that one in my stash. Guess I need to pull it out and play with it!

Angela said...

Wonderful, thanks for sharing with us Joy!