Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Secret Garden (Edited)

I started a new Lizzie*Kate design…this is for my Mum’s birthday and she is an avid gardener, so I hope to get it done and finished as a cushion in time for her birthday early September.
SDC12152
Questions to answer: 
It's a hand dyed fabric from Polstitches...it was given to me so I don't know the name of it I'm afraid. It's blues and lilac's mottled colours...very pretty.
I have used some of the recommended threads but did not have them all so have improvised on a  few too!

Hugs & Stitches
81E189C61070A8AF1F36D568D7CA99FC

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start.

Shelley said...

Wow - what a lovely new start. Is the fabric coloured or is it just the lighting in the photo? Either way - its gorgeous :)

Angela said...

Great new start! What fabric are you stitching it on? It looks so pretty.

Bekca said...

Great start, can't wait to see this design grow.

Jane said...

SNAP! The postie has just delivered this chart to me and I can't wait to start stitching - going to choose my own choice of thread colours, are you using as the chart suggests or making your own choice? xxx

LisaG said...

The fabric is lovely, look forward to seeing more progress.