Well, it's a tie really! LOL. So our official SAL project will be.....both of them! You may stitch either or both of the designs if you choose :) I will start the SAL in August to give us time to order the charts/supplies needed. If you would like to join please leave a comment on this post and I will add your name to the list.
**Please note**- this SAL is different from our L*K Stiching Day, this is where we all stitch one of the projects above and report our weekly progress for all to see.
I will be stitching both projects, I already have the charts and supplies for the 12 Blessings but I need to order the last half of charts and fabric long enough for the Halloween Rules. Thankfully Canada Post has been ordered back to work starting tomorrow so I just put my order in at 123stitch! Hopefully the backlog won't take too long to clear and I will have my supplies by August.
Happy Stitching,
Angela
**Post Dated to stay at the top of the blog**
11 comments:
O Dear, Another one that I must start. It is fun to do a SAL with others. I will be doing the 12 days of Christmas. Looking forward to it.
I'm in :) I'll be doing Halloween Rules :)
This sound like fun, Please include me, I will be doing the 12 Christmas blessings.
Denise
COunt me in please! I'd like to do the Halloween Rules! Will be using whatever I have on hand (DMC, solid and overdyed silk, GAST, etc.), so it really will be Halloween-worthy (i.e., scary-looking). Sounds fun! :)
HI there just joined the SAL and the blog will introduce myself properly, I am going to do the Halloween and have just ordered all my start threads from 123 stitch and my patterns from Sew and So. Very excited to be joining you.
I'd like to join the Xmas Blessings SAL.Has anyone got any different ideas of putting them on the same fabric... Normal rows just aren't my style :)
Count me in....I'll be doing 12 Blessings of Christmas...but as 12 ornies I think....
I love SAL's, I want to do the Halloween Rules; I just bought all of them a few months ago and have to get my material and I think I need a few of the threads. Can't wait to get started...
Hugs, shar
Hello, I hope its not too late to sign up. I would like to do the Halloween Rules. Already got my stash. :)
I can't wait to get started on this one. I'm struggling to find the chart in Australia though! I might have to order piece by piece lol! (oh I'm doing the blessings piece) :)
I don't know if you have to subscribe on it but i want to join this SAL.
Can I
Jolanda
Post a Comment