Thursday, July 28, 2011

Halloween Rules

The fabric that I ordered from 123stitch arrived last week, so I decided to pull the floss colors for the Halloween Rules SAL to see what they looked like.  I will be using a 28ct Autumn Fields Lugana with DMC floss.


As you can see I couldn't resist starting it!  I love it, really love it!  I'm having a very difficult time putting it down!  So I think I should officially open the SAL since I said it will begin in August and then I won't feel so bad stitching on this!

 If you would like to join the SAL or have requested to join and don't see your name listed in the sidebar please email me again at apxstitch@gmail.com so I can add your name. The "official" designs are "Halloween Rules" and "12 Blessings of Christmas" but I know a couple of ladies have other large projects they would like to complete first so please feel free to share what you will be working on. 

We will begin stitching and sharing our works on Friday August 5th and make Friday's our SAL days, although feel free to work on your projects as much as you would like :)

Happy Stitching,


4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start Angela. It looks gorgeous already.

Shelley said...

Great start Angela! My charts for the Christmas blessings should be in my hot little hands early next week. I can't wait to make a start. I need to decide what fabric I'm using though. Looking forward to the SAL :)

LisaG said...

Lovely start....as soon as iv finished my Xmas one I'll be starting on the halloween one :)

Bekca said...

You've made a brilliant start already Angela, can't wait to see more.