Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My First Flat Fold

Hello All,

I have been MIA for a bit.  I used every spare moment I have to complete a time sensitive project and am almost done.  BUT, I managed to squeeze in a finish that I am very proud of.  My first flat fold. 

Lizzie Kate "A Sister"
 
 

Please forgive the mess in the back ground.  I was so excited, that I would not wait to take the picture.  My poor table looks awful too (insert red cheeks here).  BUT I am really excited.  My next LK project will be a little pin keep that I am in desperate need of.  I will be using the freebie on the LK web site "Hello Spring".  I will be posting a pic of the supplies on my blog My New Perspective later this week.  You can also take a peek at that Anaconda in the back ground if you are interested.
I also want to mention that I was able to get this baby done with the help of Vonna at The Twisted Stitcher.  Her tutorials link is on her blog.  Lots of fun stuff to learn.  I will be making another "A Sister" flat fold and plan on trying out Angela's tutorial.  It has ribbons on the side and I am super excited.  So much to learn and so little time.

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

LisaG said...

Ooooo, a great flat fold, you're braver than me, I still haven't attempted one yet.

Karen said...

Great job! I want to try Angela's finish too...guess I need to finish my LK so I can do that!

Happy stitching on your next project.

Angela said...

You did a great job on the flatfold!

Patty C. said...

Great Finish ;)

Bekca said...

Congrats on finishing your very first flatfold, it looks fab!