Hi everyone! I'm new here, and a new L*K Stitcher, although I've been stitching for a dozen years and have dozens of L*K patterns in my stash. Thanks for having me join this awesome blog! I love everyone's photos of finishes and WIPs, they're very inspiring. I've signed up for the Halloween SAL, which should be fun, and I've also begun the snippet Forgive Quickly. I'm including a photo of it (if I can, I've never done this before, so please bear with me!). I'm a rather slow stitcher, so don't expect a lot of progress any time soon, but I did just start it last night. It's being stitched on a scrap piece of Lakeside Linen (I got one of those variety packs of 13 pieces, no clue their count or color) with a Perfect Red combination from Vikki Clayton silks (my favorite brand!) So far, this is a real fun and fast stitch and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I just picked up for my stash the new Wine a Bit and the new Inspirational Boxer, too. Very excited! :)
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago
5 comments:
Welcome to the blog. You've found the right place for Lizzie Kate. That's great progress for one evening. Keep at it and keep us posted.
Oh that is reall pretty stitching and nice fabric too, I like Vikki Clayton silks too.
Welcome Chelsea. This is a cute design I have yet to pick up. I can't wait to pick up the new inspirational boxer.. these are going to be a favorite of mine!
happy stitching....
Welcome to the blog Chelsea. Look forward to seeing your progress. Great new start.
Welcome to the blog Chelsea. You've made great progress already and I'm sure there's more to come. Best wishes.
Post a Comment