I'm a little bit late in posting this week's progress because I spent yesterday at a theme park with a good friend of mine. We had a blast!
So this week I stitched up the Bloom freebie. I really like these little designs and I'm going to finish as many as I can before moving onto bigger LK pieces.

I used mystery threads for the flowers and then The Gentle Art Sampler Thread Pink Azalea for the writing. I changed all of the colours from the original design, but I think that's what makes stitching freebies fun.
Hope you're all having a brilliant week,
Bekca
So this week I stitched up the Bloom freebie. I really like these little designs and I'm going to finish as many as I can before moving onto bigger LK pieces.
I used mystery threads for the flowers and then The Gentle Art Sampler Thread Pink Azalea for the writing. I changed all of the colours from the original design, but I think that's what makes stitching freebies fun.
Hope you're all having a brilliant week,
Bekca

3 comments:
Very cute Bekca! I think the colours you have chosen are great :)
I love changing the colors too :) It looks great!
Those colours are looking lovely, always fun when you change them :)
Post a Comment