Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monday Post (a little early)

Because tomorrow is Fourth of July, I doubt I'll be able to post the L*K stitching I've done (or is it we're supposed to stitch L*K designs on Mondays?), I'm posting now. Actually, I finished stitching my first L*K design, and I just had to show you! It's not ironed or even "finished" finished (framed? pillow for dolls? pin cushion? not sure yet), but I had to show it off! It was such fun to stitch. Now to pick colors and fabric for my next design (and to decide which one that will be!) :)

--Chelsea

Photobucket (Sorry it's sideways, I can't fix that. Photobucket and I aren't friends tonight.)

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your finish Chelsea. It is gorgeous. What colour fabric have you used?

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Your finished piece looks great.
It is always fun to finish a piece.

Karen said...

That was quick! Kudos on your finish... can't wait to see what your next LK project will be...

Happy stitching...

Denise said...

Fast finish! I think it would be cute as a pillow.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Bekca said...

Congrats on such a lovely finish, can't wait to see the next one!

LisaG said...

A lovely finish Chelsea, think its the first time I've seen that one stitched up. Look forward to seeing how you "finish" it :)

Chelsea said...

Thanks everyone!

Lesleyanne, I don't know what color my fabric is. It was a Lakeside Linen scrap pack, so I got a bunch of small pieces of linen in various colors and sizes, unlabeled, not necessarily even on the market. But I liked it, so I used it.

Denise, I was thinking a pillow too. I have some silk and some silk satin ribbon from Vikki Clayton I could use to ruch the edges. How cute would that be! :)

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

Lovely finish. I recently finished the same design but didn't stitch the whole border on both sides as i ran out of the floss I was using :)

Angela said...

Great finish Chelsea :) Please show us when you have finished it too.

Unknown said...

This one keeps winking at me I really must do it. Lovely stitching.