Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday July 4th update.

Thanks for letting me joining this group. I am stitching for first of many Lizzie Kate designs. I have been admiring them for a while and this blog is great. It is fun to see what other stitchers are stitching on. I enjoy checking out everyone's blogs and enjoy posting on my blog. Crossstitching is my way of relaxing after 8 hours of working. I stitched on my ABC's of Aging Artfully. It is started. I am doing it on Antique Ivory 16ct Aida. I love the colors and the wording is so true.
 Happy stitching, looking forward to seeing everyone's progress this week.
Joyce C F / TX
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Angela said...

What a great start Joyce :) I will pop over to your blog for a visit.

Bekca said...

Great start on your latest LK design. Welcome to the blog!

Chelsea said...

Looking good so far! :) Gonna be a stunner when it's finished. I like this pattern, too. The words are so true. I'm glad you're stitching it for the both of us. Welcome to the blog!

Unknown said...

Love these charts, I have done the Christmas one, but never finished it into something (now where did I put it!!) Lovely stitching.

Karen said...

Great start... you will soon be addicted to stitching LK if your just beginning. This is a great chart..

happy stitching....

Denise said...

Welcome to the blog!!! What a great start.
Happy stitching
Denise