Sorry I'm a bit late in posting this, Summer vacation is here and the kids are keeping me busy! I did do some stitching yesterday, not enough in my opinion but at least I got something done :) I decided to work on my Green Flips during the day (32ct) and Cinderella at night (28ct). I love, love, love 32 ct but at night with the lighting it makes it difficult to see the holes (an early sign of Macular Degeneration).
I also got distracted cleaning the bathroom (not fun) and doing some finishing for my Mom (this is one of her recent stitches) which I made into a flatfold. I know it's not LK but I have to show it off anyways ;0)
Finally I won't be "in town" next Monday as we are on vacation! Can't wait, I'm so excited :) Please feel free to share your stitching next Monday. I did pick out a new start to take along with me, I'd like to keep it a secret because it's another gift for my Stitching Sister! Here is a little peek (Lesleyanne no looking), LOL!
Happy Stitching!
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago
6 comments:
Love your progress piccies and your finish is adorable. Your new backing fabric is just wonderful cant wait to see what you will be stitchig. Have a lovely holiday.
Woops I peaked lol. Great progress on green flip its and Cinderella. Have a great vacation.
Forgot to say I'm none the wise. A lovely finish for your mum. Lovely stitching by your mum.
Great progress Angela and the flatfold finish is perfect. I hope you have a wonderful time on holiday! Best wishes.
Good progress on both pieces. Gotta say, though, I'm partial to 32 ct but to the CInderella patter, hehe. Your mom's stitching is wonderful, and so is your finishing work! Nice team the two of you make. And what fun fabby and colors you've picked out to take with you on vacay! Can't wait to see what awesome thing you stitch up for Lesleyanne! :) Have fun!
I really like the 'Be Joyful" design - who is the designer? I would like to stitch this..
Post a Comment