Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Polls

I've now created polls for a couple of my new ideas.  Please feel free to vote :)  The polls will stay open for about one week and I will have the results for you shortly after that.

The first idea is to pick a day of the week where we completely devote our stitching time to any Lizzie*Kate project.  We will then all post our progress of the stitching the following day after.  I'm hoping this will help to not only inspire me but others to start stitching up our L*K stash!  I know I have lots of projects that I would love to stitch!

The second idea is to do a group stitch a long.  I have chosen 5 projects that I think would make great choices but if you prefer something else please leave a comment in this post and the majority favorite will win.  There is no set stitching day for this but we will post our progress for each week on a Friday.  You don't have to participate in either of these ideas but I thought it would be fun :)

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at anytime, my email is in the sidebar!

Thanks,
Angela

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great ideas Angela. I would like to throw Christmas Rules into the hat or the 2008 Double Flips both of these I have a couple of the charts so it would be a great excuse to get the rest lol.

Karen said...

Love the idea of a stitch day. I don't have any of the larger designs to stitch. I do have many of the old ones... need to start working on some of those!

Lainey said...

Lovely idea Angela but sadly I don;t have any off the larger charts. If I did I would choose Christmas or Halloween Rules. Hope you manage to find some people to join in.

Rhonda Polk said...

love the idea of a stitch day, I would vote/chose Saturday, and post on sunday with progress.

as for the next SAL project.....The Art of aging gracefully..#5...... LOL