Thursday, June 23, 2011

LK Pin Cushions


I thought I would share some little pin cushions I stitched from 
some of the motifs from  Spring Alphabet.  I "borrowed" the idea
from Lei who used the motifs in a LK Exchange.   Such a wonderful
idea and really makes the design so versatile.  I did change the colors
to suit my taste and it was a good way to use up some of the fabric in
my stash.  Now I can't wait to add the Summer and Autumn
Alphabets to my stash so I can make some more!



6 comments:

Patty C. said...

These are too cute - Great idea !!

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous finishes Karen.

Bekca said...

I love these finishes, they would make great little gifts.

Michelle said...

They look wonderful - well done x

Mouse said...

ooo I can see mine on there ..lol .. they really are lovely :) love mouse xxxx

Cathy said...

How unique!Cathy