Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just some projects

I sorted through my Lizzie*Kate stash last night and this is just some of the charts I'd like to challenge myself to stitch on our upcoming L*K Stitching Day!
And this was the first project I started (not pictured above).
I'm stitching it on a 28ct Cream Monaco with the DMC alternates.  I'm not sure how I will end up finishing it, I have a few ideas floating around in my head :) 

The polls will close in a few days and I will set up our official stitching day shortly after.  The first SAL will start towards the end of the Summer to give everyone a chance to order the charts/supplies.  I really hope you will join me for both, the more the merrier :)



4 comments:

LisaG said...

Thats a lovely selection of projects & the scary thing about it is I have the Boo Club, Merry Christmas & the Cinderella one that you've just started already & in my WIP/UFO stash :)

Bet you'll finish them before I will!!! lol

Karen said...

Great selection! I started the annual Santas last year and need to stitch some more. I think I will pull them out so I can stitch on them. Would be great to have collection of them by Christmas!!!

Lesleyanne said...

You have some great charts Angela. Look forward to seeing how you finish them all.

Bekca said...

You have a very impressive collection of Lizzie*Kate charts Angela, I also look forward to seeing how you finish them. Best wishes.