Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Member

Hello fellow stitchers.  I have been following this blog for some time and decided to join.  My name is Gayle and I am from Phoenix, Arizona.  Boy has it been hot these last few days.  So glad to have a pool and it has been perfect for stitching!!! I love all types of needlework and I enjoy reading. I am a care giver for my grand daughter. I enjoy spending time with all of my grandchildren. I try and post my needlework on my blog and other things that I find interesting. Come and visit if you like and see what I have been working on.  I am also on Twitter as gmpstitches if you care to add me. :)
I am looking forward  to the SAL and love working on the Lizzie Kate designs. I finished a LK piece this month. (sorry for the picture glare) I enjoy seeing everyone's work and I find inspiriation from your finishes. I hope this will get me working on all the charts that I have in my stash.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome to the blog :) This is just another design that is in my stash waiting patiently to be stitching! Great finish!

Karen said...

Hi Gayle....can't wait to check out your blog! This is one of my all time favorites from LK. Very nice finish.

Can't wait to see what's next?

Bekca said...

Welcome to the blog Gayle, I'm a new member too! Can't wait to see which L*K design you choose to stitch next. Best wishes.

Denise said...

Welcome to the blog, I'm also a new member! And enjoy seeing what everyone is working on.
Happy Stitching
Denise