Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Back!

 Love Never Melts "Flatfold Finish"
Stitching Forever "Flatfold finish"

I've decided to come back to co-hosting this blog again!  I love Lizzie*Kate designs and I have a lot i'd like to share with you all :)  I have some ideas for a Lizzie Kate stitching day, SAL's, and I could use the motivation to stitch up some more of my LK stash! 

If you have any questions at anytime please feel free to email me, my email is in the right sidebar at the top. 

Happy Stitching,
Angela

6 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait to see what you have planned. I too need to work on more of my LK stash.

Michelle said...

Welcome back Angela - a LK Stitching Day sounds wonderful xx

Sew Sew Special said...

Wonderful finishes!! I cant wait to see what you have planned either... :)

Lesleyanne said...

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing what you have planned.

LisaG said...

Welcome back Angela. I've been working lots on my Lizzie Kates, unfortunately all I've been doing is buying more, must get around to stitching some!!

Melissa said...

So happy to see you back!!!!