Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello!

Hello there! My name is Bekca and I've been a reader of this lovely blog for some time, but I decided to join after I saw Angela was setting up a regular L*K stitching night. I thought this was a great idea and wanted to join the fun. I am yet to sort out my first L*K project for the blog, but I know which chart I want to stitch. It's Merry Friends, the Santa design from 2003. I've got the fabric and most of the threads, I just need to get started! I'm planning on doing my start post next Tuesday, look out for it.
So as this is my first post, I thought I'd show my last finished Lizzie Kate project. It is Be Naughty that is finished as a pillow.



Not a very good pillow I should say, but I'm just a beginner when it comes to finishing projects. I've been stitching for about seven years and I'm soon to be off to University in autumn. Come and check out my blog here if you wish to know more. There's pics from my recent Summer Ball in my latest post, see what you think.


Thank you Angela for letting me join this wonderful blog!
Bekca

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Welcome to the blog Becka. Love your Be Naughty pillow. Look forward to seeing your new start.

Angela said...

Welcome Becka, it so nice to have you join us :) I love the Be Naughty pillow finish and I will look forward to seeing your post next week!

Karen said...

Can't wait to see your Santa start... I think I still have this one to stitch! Welcome to the blog...

Denise said...

Welcome to the blog, I am also new to this blog.Your pillow looks great for a beginner.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Gayle said...

Bekca, welcome to the blog. I like the idea of finishing the Be Naughty into a pillow. I love seeing what everyone is working on.

Unknown said...

Welcome I have just joined too, my post is above yours. I too did this one it's such a fun piece but have not finished mine yet. Love yours.