Hello, my name is Joy and I live in Texas in the USA. I love all things stitchy and love love love Lizzy Kate designs. I am currently working on "A Sister is a Forever Friend" and "Daughters". I am on my second "A Sister", but here is a pic of the completed one. I will be finishing it as a flat fold. Its my first attempt at a flat fold, so wish me luck. I will post of a pic of the finish soon.
![]() |
| A Sister |
I used the recommended fabric but used the DMC alternatives listed. I have a toddler who loves touching my stitching, so I have to make sure its washable. Gold fishy hands and stitching do not mix (he he).
I also recently completed "C is for Cure" for the October JCS issue. It was for my sister-in-law who is recovering from Breast Cancer. I used 28 count white even weave and the DMC alternatives listed.
.
![]() |
| Lizzie Kate "C is for Cure" |
I have a few other projects on the go that are not Lizzy Kate that you can view at my blog at
My New Perspective. I should warn you now that I am a terrible speller even with spell check ;). I am so excited to join this group and look forward to making new friends.
4 comments:
Lovely finishes. Good luck with your flat fold finish.
Very cute finishes....can't wait to check out your blog!
happy stitching...
Welcome Joy, your LK finishes look great. If you are looking for a flatfold tutorial I have mine back up now :) I'll put a link for it on my blog. Vonna (Twisted Stitcher) also has an amazing tutorial.
I love your cute finishes, and can't wait to see your first flatfold. Enjoy!
Post a Comment