Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lizzie Kate Monday

This is my first time blogging on L K  Lovers site. I was excited about stitching only LK on Mondays, so Sunday I went thru all my LK stuff and decided which one I wanted to do first. This one was 2005 and so has been in my stash for a while. It came with the fabric so all I had to round up was the thread which I had all recommended weeks and gentle arts threads. Even thought I am not work at the moment Monday was a busy day for me so I did not get to start this until in the evening. Following is my progress so far.

See everyone next Monday
Happy Stitching
Denise

4 comments:

Angela said...

I think you made great progress, I have this design to stitch up too :)

Lesleyanne said...

Great start.

Karen said...

Looks like you made great progress on your start!

Bekca said...

Welcome to the blog Denise, I'm a new contributor too! Great start on your latest piece, can't wait to see more. Best wishes.