Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My L*K Stitching Day!

I worked on 2 projects yesterday, Cinderella (evening stitching) and I just had to start the ABC Halloween too (daytime stitching)!  My Mom bought the kit and I didn't want to buy the extra dyed flosses so I pulled out some DMC colors that scream "Halloween" to me!  I will continue to work on both of these projects this week because all of my Exchange stitching is done up until September so I have loads of time to devote to them.


 ABC Halloween
28ct Mushroom EW
DMC conversions as listed below(My Choices).......

CC Black Coffee - DMC 3371
CC Colonial Copper - DMC 720
CC Frog Legs - DMC 581
CC Mulled Berries - DMC 333
CC Pumpkin Harvest - DMC 721
DMC 3821 - DMC 743
All the others are as listed


Cinderella is Proof Giggle Boxer
28ct Cream EW
DMC alternates

I look forward to seeing every one's projects and progress!  Please feel free to post anytime this week :)

Happy Stitching,

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great new starts Angela.

Karen said...

Two cute starts....