Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A few finishes

I'm a new contributor to the Lizzie*Kate Lovers blog and wanted to share some of my finished pieces with you. I've only really started stitching Lizzie Kate designs this year, and I love that there is such a nice variety of designs. Anyway, here are the few I've stitched.

Photobucket

Lizzie*Kate Time for God

Stitched it over 1 on 32-count raw linen, using the suggested over dyed floss and finished it into a bookmark.



Photobucket>

Lizzie*Kate All You Need is Love Boxer

Stitched on 25-count Fuchia Lugana using DMC, Madeira Silk and Dragonfloss. I'm going to frame it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.



Photobucket

Lizzie*Kate Peep

Stitched on hand dyed Polstitches 28-count evenweave (from grab bag) using DMC. Finished into a bookmark



Photobucket

Lizzie*Kate Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly Snippet

Stitched on 28-count antique white cashel linen using Dragonfloss Sweetheart. This will be finished into a cushion very soon.

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Welcome to L*K Lovers. Gorgeous finishes.

Karen said...

Love your finishes. Especially love the first finish..the bookmark. That design would make a pretty bellpull. Thanks for sharing...

Bekca said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful finishes, I love the sweet little bookmark. Best wishes.

Angela said...

All great finishes, thanks for sharing with us :) My favorite is the Peep one and a bookmark is a great finish for it too!

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

Thanks everyone :)