Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Onto No.4 - Mon 12th

Hello there! I hope you've all had a great start to the week.
Here's my weekly progress on my LK, All Things Bright. I finished the flag and have moved onto the sunflower. I've changed around a few of the DMCs for the sunflower already, using threads I had in my stash. I think it will still look good when it's all finished.



Just got to finish the sunflower, then the watermelon and the rest of the writing and I'm done! I'm hoping to get this finished before I head off to Uni, but I'm not sure I will.
Can't wait to see what's been stitching up this week, all the best.
Bekca
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Great picture, love it. Stitchingis great.

LisaG said...

Woohoo...speeding along with this one Bekca :)

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see more progress on this one Bekca. Its coming along nicely :)