Hi everyone!
I'm new to this blog. Thank you for letting me join you.
A little about me. My name is Irina. I'm from New Jersey. I work full time and cross stitching is my way to relax. I've been stitching for a long time. I love Lizzie Kate designs.
Here are few of my recent finishes.
This Wine Bag I stitched for my just retired coworker. Looking at this picture I realized that I forgot to stitch a little heart. Oh well :-)) I stitched it on a 28ct White Monaco with the DMC alternates.
A gift for my daughter. This is my first flatfold. I'm happy with result and my daughter likes it a lot :-)) I stitched it on 28ct. Carnation Pink Jubilee with WDW & GAST floss.
If you would like to see my other stitching please visit my blog Shpinelka.
Happy stitching,
Irina
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago


7 comments:
Great finishes. Welcome to the blog.
Welcome to the blog Irina. Love your finishes. I've never done a flatfold.. maybe I should google it sometime :)
Hi Irina, welcome to the blog. Lovely finishes, look forward to seeing more :)
Welcome to the blog! Fab finishes, can't wait to see what you're working on now.
Welcome to the blog. I can't wait to view your personal one, and your finishes are just darling. Nice to meet you.
Thank you for welcoming me and the nice comments :-))
You have some very cute finishes! Love flatfold...very nice for your first one.
Post a Comment