I recently took part in a stitching exchange which had a Summer holiday theme and this is what I chose for my stitching partner . . .
'Fun in the Sun' stitched on 28~count white evenweave
with my choice of Gentle Art Sampler threads
I added small pink heart buttons on the flip-flops
and backed the pillow with a seaside sand ripple fabric
I wish the warmer weather was still with us in the UK, the leaves are turning colour now and the nights closing in very quickly!
Don't forget the Lizzie*Kate Travelling Pattern ~ Life's A Stitch is now looking for a new home and someone to join The Stitcherhood ~ details are over on my blog and the next person will be chosen on Thursday ~ Good Luck!
Don't forget the Lizzie*Kate Travelling Pattern ~ Life's A Stitch is now looking for a new home and someone to join The Stitcherhood ~ details are over on my blog and the next person will be chosen on Thursday ~ Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by
HAPPY STITCHING
2 comments:
Love the way you've finished this Jane - its just gorgeous :)
Gorgeous pillow, love the backing fabric.
Post a Comment