Hello everyone, here's my progress this week on my LK . . .

I've nearly finished number 3 out of the 5 motifs, then just the rest of the wording to finish and it'll be soon be on the completed pile, with any luck. I'm hoping to turn this into a rustic pillow when it's all done, I have the perfect fabric.
Best wishes to all,
Bekca
I've nearly finished number 3 out of the 5 motifs, then just the rest of the wording to finish and it'll be soon be on the completed pile, with any luck. I'm hoping to turn this into a rustic pillow when it's all done, I have the perfect fabric.
Best wishes to all,
Bekca

3 comments:
Looking good Becka!! You should have this done in know time at all.
Happy Stitching
Denise
This is coming along great Bekca! :)
Looking great Bekca, excellent progress.
Post a Comment