I finished blessing #4 last night, had a few problems with this one. First I decided to start with WDW whitewash, ok tried to pull out two strands and it knoted up. cut another piece of floss and off I go stitching I get the top of the roof and beside the church done and realize I did them in white and they should have been gunmetal.I figured I would keep stitching and decided later if I wanted to take the stitches out and redo it. After I got it all done I decided to leave it. And I am a half of a stitch off somewhere and I think it is in the lower left hand corner.
And here is a picture of all four that I have stitched
Until the next up date
Happy Stitching
Denise
3 comments:
Excellent progress Denise, well done.
I would never had noticed the mistake unless you pointed it out Denise. Your stitching looks fab!
They're looking great Denise! I'm onto song now.
Post a Comment