Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Fall

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting to post anything to this blog. I made this recently as part of a fall swap I did w/another blogger. I made it into a double-flange pillow, which I had never made before. I changed the colors and used 10 ct. Tula fabric with overdyed pearl cotton. I also added some glittery leaf buttons, which don't show up too well. The leaf fabric is much more vibrant in person.
I really hated to part with it, but I can always make another. Just wish I wasn't such a SLOW stitcher! Thanks for letting me share and you can always come over for a visit to see some more of my stitching.
Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Lula said...

It looks fab - well done

Niina said...

Love the look! And so beutifull fabric!

Karen said...

Oh...I love this. I had this in my hands today and almost bought it. Now I am regretting I didn't! I just love your finish. I can see why it was hard to part with.

Patty C. said...

Great Finish - Slow is just fine with stitching when it turns out so well :)

Jackie said...

Your stitched piece is beautiful as is your finished double flanged pillow. One of my favorite way to finish a piece.
Congrats.

Angela said...

Truly wonderful finish :) I have always wanted to make one of these types of pillows, do you have a tutorial of any kind? Please let me know :)