Thanks to Angela for allowing me to become a member of the group - I've been checking out all your lovely finishes, and enjoyed every single second of it today!
My name is Anne (usually known as "Anne S" on the bulletin boards etc), and I'm currently living in Sydney, Australia where I work for an international airline. I've been XS'ing since I was in my early 20's which means I've been stitching now for 20+ {cough} years :D I currently have a personal blog (Feather Stitching, 'cos I'm crazy about ducks!) and a tutorial blog (Focus on Finishing).
As well as XS, I dabble a little bit in other needlework techniques, including canvaswork and stumpwork - I'll try most crafts once, but I always come back to the simple old XS for rest and relaxation at the end of a long day.
I have very eclectic tastes where designer styles are concerned - the only thing I don't really like are historical samplers and primitives (although every now and then I see a design that I really like) - I like the simplicity and colours of Lizzie*Kate designs, and have stitched a small number up so far, with many more waiting in the wings for future stitching projects.
I look forward to seeing everyone's finishes over the coming weeks :D
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago
5 comments:
Welcome to the group Anne :) I look forward to seeing your finishes!
Welcome to the group Anne.
Hope to see some of your LK finishes! Welcome...
Welcome Anne.
Welcome Anne.
Post a Comment