Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished!

I finished my LK Green Flip It's the other day.  Here is a picture of the completed design along with the buttons attached.



I took it to the framers yesterday so should have it back in about two weeks.
Hope you all like it.
LISA V

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Your finish looks great. Congrats on the finish.

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your finish. It looks great. Can't wait to see it finish.

Conny said...

It's a lovely piece, Lisa. I like to see it framed.

Stitchaholic said...

It looks lovely Lisa - well done :D I think it's one that is growing on me so it might just have to be added to my stash one day!

Lula said...

Looks lovely - I really like this design. Can't wait to see it framed

Niina said...

It look fab Lisa! Can't wait when I see it framed!

Bekca said...

Congratulations on this great finish, can't wait to see it framed. Happy stitching to you.

Jackie said...

I like it Lisa. It brings to mind we are keepers of the earth.
Jackie.