Monday, September 27, 2010

Spooky Patch

I managed to finish this little cutie at the weekend. I have backed it on to some black felt with white velvet ribbon to hang it. I am not very good at finishing so don't look too closely lol.



Until next time, happy stitching

Lesleyanne xxx

5 comments:

Sadie said...

Love your finish Lesleyanne. I've just stitched this one too :-)

Angela said...

I think it turned out cute :) My finishing was not something I liked to show off when I first started either but practice is the key :) If you have any questions please feel free to ask me :)

Friendship Crossing said...

Love that design! I don't remember seeing it.

Good job!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Don't worry about the finishing. I think it looks beautiful. Keep at the finishings and they will get better with each one. Congrats on your finish.

Lesleyanne said...

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. I will keep trying and thank you Angela I will email you if i get stuck. Many thanks.