OMg...I love this one! Can't believe I don't have it either Thanks for sharing!
Love how you finished this one! I don't have this one either! LOLTanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com
Wow, it's beautiful, I love all the autumn colors.
Not seen this one before and I must go hunt it down cos yours looks fantastic!
This is a new design for me and I love the colours you've used on it - very Autumnal! Happy stitching to you.
Wonderful finish! Love the Pumpkin feet :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMg...I love this one! Can't believe I don't have it either Thanks for sharing!
Love how you finished this one! I don't have this one either! LOL
Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com
Wow, it's beautiful, I love all the autumn colors.
Not seen this one before and I must go hunt it down cos yours looks fantastic!
This is a new design for me and I love the colours you've used on it - very Autumnal! Happy stitching to you.
Wonderful finish! Love the Pumpkin feet :)
Post a Comment