Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WINTER SAMPLER

My first wintery Happy Dance for 2010 . . . .
'Winter Sampler' Snippet
stitched with Gentle Art Sampler Threads on 28~count Flax Linen
Pillow finish with burgundy/cream polka dot backing fabric

That white fluffy stuff is forecast here in England at the end of the week ~ please don't send that man dressed in the red suit with the big black boots too ~ I'm nowhere near ready for him yet!!!!

Thanks for looking ~ Jane xxx




6 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Very pretty finish!

Lili said...

Stunning work!

Friendship Crossing said...

Very nicely done~ good job!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Nan said...

Your bunnies are adorable.
I'm glad Tilly is home and hopefully feeling better.
I love your LK finish. I'll have to put that one on my wish list also.

Conny said...

Lovely finish!

Bekca said...

This is a lovely finish, perfect as a pillow.