Friday, November 5, 2010

Love Keeps Us Warm!


Design: Love Keeps Us Warm
Fabric: 28ct Mushroom EW
Floss is DMC alternates
Started on October 20th
Finished on November 1st

I think this is my FAVORITE LK finish so far! I have a special "fondness" for Snowmen and this was my second LK chart purchase that I have had (just about forever) in my collection and I finally got around to stitching it!

I had the snowflake charms in my stash and felt that the hats were a bit "naked" without something :) I painted the box in a mushroom color to match the fabric and used that awesome Snowman fabric that I got at Fabricland last month! I didn't add a cord trim to the inside of my box as I really wanted the focus to be on the Snowmen.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

An absolutely stunnin finish. I haven't seen this L*K before - it is gorgeous.

Jane said...

Love it Angela, it gives such a good warm feeling to see snowmen! I too don't know this design so I shall be surfing again tonight hunting it down.
Thanks for the info on the new releases, I hope I will be able to get them delivered and stitched in time for Christmas xxx

Conny said...

Looking at this beautiful finish of you I have to hurry to stitch mine. It's really gorgeous, Angela!

Friendship Crossing said...

Wow! How adorable is that?? Love that design and the finish is absolutely too cute!!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com