Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Designs! **Edited (again)**

I found these designs listed for sale on the Silver Needle website, link below

http://www.thesilverneedle.net/lizzie-kate.php?Reloaded=True&osCsid=3f500668d4a076ae6b87e551e59f26a7

Not sure why they are already listed there and not on the Lizzie Kate homepage yet?

I had to add this new one too! Isn't this the cutest chart you have ever seen??? You know what I'm gonna be stitchin up soon :) Thanks Linda all 3 designs are awesome!





Everything is good again as I am totally loving both of these designs! That Snowman is taking top priority on my list as soon as I am able to buy the chart :) I'm not sure what to finish it as though, decisions, decisions!

I'll have another finish to share with you all soon it's in the final stages!




9 comments:

Patty C. said...

I love the snowman !!!

Lesleyanne said...

I love both of these designs.

Karen said...

Me too. Have you seen the "Where's the Party" with the elf feet? It is just too cute also. Will definitely be getting these.

Niina said...

Winter is MUST have for me! Love the scissors too...

Melissa said...

Isn't the snowman awesome!

LisaG said...

I too am loving the Snowman design, it's so fresh & modern, totally love it.

Conny said...

I love the snowman desig!!

Jane said...

The 'snowman' is an absolute must but it's so hard to get hold of the new designs here in the UK and I can't find any info about it even on the Lizzie*Kate website ~ any suggestions????

Lesleyanne said...

I love the Christmas Sampler too thats on the silver needle website.