Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LOVE EWE

A little something for DH as a thank you for treating me to tickets to see Kylie & Take That with Robbie Williams next year!  I think a bottle of of his favourite tipple will probably be more preferable but I've wanted to stitch this cutie for so long this is my excuse for stitching it!!!


'Love Ewe' by Lizzie*Kate
stitched on 28~count Natural Linen
with Gentle Art Sampler Threads

Thanks for looking ~ Happy Stitching ~ Jane  xxx

5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A stunning finish and sooo cute.

Bekca said...

This is a really great finish and lucky you for getting concert tickets! Happy stitching to you too :)

Lili said...

So cute work!

Friendship Crossing said...

I love sheep and that one is so stinkin' cute. I still love the older patterns too.

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

LisaG said...

Oh cute... really loving the little sheepy :-)