

Of the newest Lizzie Kate designs?
Do you like any of them? Are they on your stitching list? I like to consider myself one of Linda's biggest fans because I like every single chart she has ever done but these ones just don't command my attention (sorry Linda) and I wondered how others felt too.
I'll have a couple of LK finishes to share with you all soon :)
Happy Stitching,
Angela
8 comments:
The top and bottom ones aren't my favorites, but I would definitely stitch the middle one, cuz I'm forever walking around the house singing "Deck the halls". Even in the middle of the summer! :-)
I'm the same as Tricia... I'd certainly stitch the middle one. The top one does nothing for me at all & the bottom one I'd enjoy as a gift but probably wouldn't buy it myself.
I'm w/you ~ I love most of her designs, but these were NOT on my list at all.
Don't like Flora at all, the middle one is ok, but very similar to others she's designed, and the birds are a bit too funky for me. Maybe if I saw them done up in person, they'd be cuter?
Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com
I quite like the first two but not the third one. I agree with others the Fa La La one is very similar to another one.
The only one I would even consider stitching is Fa La La not at all keen on the other two
Fa la la is fine - not the others - looks like we all have the same taste here!!!
I LOVE them all! (trust me to be the odd one out!)
Sadly I have no stitchy stash money until after christmas but I will be putting them on my wishlist, and I'll be stitching them in 2011 :-)
I like them all but I'm not in love with them. I really would only stitch La la la. Guess you can't love everything every time.
Post a Comment