Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fright Night

This is something I stitched ages ago, but never made it in to anything until just the other day. I made it into a bellpull, but still need to find a small dowel rod. I used Halloween fabric on the back, but the stitched fabric is 26ct. White Birch Heatherfield, w/tiny flecks of color in it. I found a gold metallic tassel that picked up the gold beads I used in it.
The gold beads were used in the bat's eyes and the cat's eyes, plus randomly all around the cat. I also used lime green metallic braid in the swirls and in the cat's hat.

Thanks for letting me share and I do hope you'll come by for a visit.
Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Lula said...

it looks great Tanya, well done. Very spooky x

Lainey said...

Congrats on your lovely finish Tanya!

Lesleyanne said...

Congratulations on your finish. It is very spooky.

Melissa said...

Very cute! Congrats on the finish!

Lili said...

Very pretty!
:)

Angela said...

Finished in time to enjoy for Halloween :) It's lovely!