Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Spooky Stitches!

Yeah! I've finally got round to contributing to this fab blog.
Two seasonal L*K designs both finished as pillows:
'Fright Turn' from Halloween Highway
stitched on 28-count Antique White Evenweave
with my colour choice of Gentle Art Sampler Threads
'Hats Off To Halloween!'
stitched on 28-count Sand Minster Linen
with my colour choice of Gentle Art Sampler Threads

Thank you for looking and I'd love to meet any new blogging friends to share stitchy gossip
HAPPY STITCHING
xxx
Jane ~ http://www.buttonsstitches.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Patty C. said...

Great Finishing !!

Bekca said...

I love the fabric you've used on your Fright Turn pillow - great finishes!

Lesleyanne said...

Two gorgeous finishes. I too love the fabric you used for Fright Turn pillow.

Karen said...

OMG....I just love those pillows! "Fright Turn" is too cute. How did I miss this one????
Great job.

Lisa V said...

Love the pillows, you did a great job on them!
LISA V

Friendship Crossing said...

Those are really cute! Love the way you put the beads on the rick rack!
Both fabrics suit them well.

Just goes to show ya that even the older graphs are still in style!!

Come over for a visit and I'll do the same!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

♥ Nia said...

Both so pretty! I really love the first one :D Great job!

Nan said...

Cute finishes! I absolutely love the fabric you used on "Fright turn". Adorable!

Sadie said...

Love these! Great stitching and finishing :-)