Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our winners are :)

Hi Everyone!

Well it's official! The majority has voted for creative finish #4 (Karen) as the most creative finish and #1 (Lisa V) as the runner up. Huge thanks to everyone who entered and to everyone for voting. I will get the prizes ready to mail and I will be contacting the winners shortly! Please join me in congratulating everyone who participated :)

Many thanks,
Angela

7 comments:

Conny said...

Congratulations Karen and Lisa. You two have done a great job. It was really hard to chose.

Hillery said...

Congratulaions to Karen and Lisa. It was hard to just pick one. I did like them all, for different reasons.

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations to the winners!!
Everyone did a great job! :D

Lainey said...

Congratulations to the winners Karen & Lisa! It was lovely to see so many different finishing ideas.

Paula C. said...

Congratulations to the winners! It was really nice to see all of the different finishes. Especially the ones that were unique. I am looking forward to the next challenge already!

lynda said...

Congratulations to the winners! And to everyone who entered. Great job!

Jackie said...

I am sorry I am just getting around to doing this. Congratulations Karen and Lisa.
Hugs.
Jackie.