**Edited** I have had quite a good response so will keep the contest open until August 20th as originally listed. Can't wait to see more wonderful finishes :)
Hi Everyone!
So far I have 5 entries for the challenge but haven't heard from anyone else in a little while so I thought i'd check on here to see if anyone else is stitching the challenge piece and plans to enter? Can you please let me know asap or I will just close the contest early and get the voting started.
Right now the challenge closes on August 20th but if no-one else is planning to enter then I will close it a bit earlier.
Thanks,
Angela
Sweet FREEBIE for Valentine's Day
6 years ago
5 comments:
I haven;t started mine yet as I thought I had up until to the 20th to enter. If no else is taking part, please don;t wait for me. Good luck to everyone.
I plan to enter. Am getting my piece stitched. Sorry, I tend to wait 'till the last minute for everything, lol!
I've finished stitching but am still looking for just the right finishing materials. I am entering and will send you my pic in a few days.
Thanks for hosting....this is a great idea.
Hi! I'm trying to participate, if I get my stitching stuff out of movingbox before that :)
Please include me in your challenge
Thanks.
Post a Comment