Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge closes in 4 days!

Hi Everyone!

Please check that I have you officially entered into the challenge in the sidebar if you have sent your finish/details to me. If your name is not listed I have not received your entry. If you have any questions please email me at apxstitch@gmail.com or leave me a comment on this post and I will be in contact with you shortly.

I will be setting up the voting soon and hope that everyone will participate :) All entries will be kept secret to keep the challenge as fair as possible.

Thanks,
Angela

3 comments:

Hillery said...

I do wish I had the time to enter the contest this time. Hopefully I can stitch one next time. Can't wait to see the entries.
Good luck everyone.

Lainey said...

I'm hoping to have my piece finished by Wednesday or Thursday which should still meet the deadline.

Jackie said...

Hello Angela,
Please enter me in your the challenge. I have sent 2 emails. Please contact me at xsfriend@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Jackie