Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spring Fab Fob

I started and finished this on New Years day. A little premature maybe, but I couldn't resist all the pretty colours :-) Stitched with the called for floss on a piece of Sadie dyed 28ct evenweave. The fabric is much brighter IRL.

8 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

That is gorgeous. I'm not sure if I have this. Might have to go and have a look.

Friendship Crossing said...

I haven't stitched mine yet, but yours is darling! Love it!

Tanya

♥ Nia said...

What a good way to start the year! :D (I'm already dreaming with summer!!)
Looks beautiful! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colours, it looks great :)

Michelle said...

Its lovely and bright - well done x

Karen said...

Very cute!!!

angie stitchings n things said...

This is amazing I would like to stitch it love the colors

Anonymous said...

It is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!